Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's the Bitch of Hell Week

Rehearsal was rough....extremely rough. We open on Friday and we should have been doing what we did tonight two weeks ago. The whole cast just wanted to scream at our director and our worst nightmare the choreograhper. I can only hope that things will come together by Thursday which is our final rehearsal and open to the public. Other than living at the Schauer Center life has been ok. Although if I didn't love performing and musical theater so much I don't know that I would do the show with out current director again. Yesterday I had an amazing dinner at Emily's house. The dessert was the best of all, Crepes with apples inside, ice cream and whipped cream on top, and carmel sauce, mint leaves, and blueberries on the side. Yum! I am getting more and more excited for RENT everyday although I miss each and every one of the Spring Awakening cast members more everyday that they are gone. I am confident that I will miss the RENT cast just as I miss the Spring Awakening cast when they leave Milwaukee too. Overall Hell Week is just beggining and I will continue to tell everyone how things go, and how the show turns out. I will blog some more later! Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment